If you discover that you have purchased the Projector Subscription with an Apple ID that you did not really intend to own the subscription - let's say it's your "personal Apple ID", for illustration purposes in this article - you can change the subscription to a different Apple ID - we'll call it the "church's Apple ID" - by following these steps:
Setup the church's Apple ID
- Have the church create its own Apple ID if one is not already created
- Add the church payment method (credit/debit card) to the Apple ID
- That Apple ID is now ready to purchase the Projector Subscription - it will become the new "owning Apple ID" once this process is done.
Contact WorshipStorm Support
- Run Projector and open a New Support Request (Help -> New Support Request). Let us know that you want to remove your Apple ID from the Projector Subscription.
- Once we validate that your Apple ID owns the Projector Subscription, we'll remove the Projector Subscription record(s) from our database(s) and reply to your request.
- You can now cancel the Projector Subscription purchased with your personal Apple ID.
On an iOS device signed in with the church's Apple ID
- Run Projector and follow the workflow in Subscribing to Projector to purchase the Projector Subscription with the church's Apple ID.